2 Answers

  • 0

    How much, I'm not sure, but the price is not the problem. For work visa, the best option is to find a company in Toronto that would hire you and do the paperwork for you. Not easy to find. They also would have to prove that your profile is not easily available locally.
    For the skilled worker visa, you apply at the Canadian consulate or embassy in your city (or the closest). The government has a list of fields where workers are required in Canada. Based in that and some other criteria, they would grant the visa.
    Check out the website for more info:
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp about 9 years ago

    Answered by DarwinP via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    It's very difficult. My husband spent a year trying to sort out his visa and he is married to me. Unless you have family who will sponsor you in or are a skilled worker (doctor, engineer, or other needed skill set) is virtually impossible. The other option is talent (professional athlete or entertainer). Most government promoted immigrants are refugees not those who simply want to move to Canada.
    Good Luck! almost 9 years ago

    Answered by pacows via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Toronto