4 answers

I have double citizenship - CA and Romanian, and I've been in Romania for 3.5 months now. What happens when I try to exit on my Canadian ppt? Will I get fined? Help!

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

4 Answers

  • 0

    You get sent to Bulgaria about 9 years ago

  • 0

    i think you can and you have to ask someone up there ok about 9 years ago

    Answered by paul hinsz via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Just maybe, if Yu use your Canadian passport immigration.will notice you don't have any entry stamp coz you used your Romanian to enter the country.there are countries who allow dual passports.and normally if you exceed, yo can always go to immigration and pay the overstaying fees.why? How many months did immigration stamp for your allowable stay?3 mo only?? You can always pay the penalty and verify if you need exit permit to e sure. about 9 years ago

  • 0

    Best solution..check immigration. about 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Canada