2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi, it's Simon from World Nomads here.

    It usually depends on where you are from and what you are going to be doing? Are you planning to ski?

    If you are from Australia or New Zealand Travel Insurance Direct (http://www.tid.com.au) has a good reputation and is dead easy with great cover for your normal sort of trip. If you are skiing you might like to look at http://www.snowinsurance.com.au

    Alternatively WorldNomads.com covers people from over 150 countries and allows for considerable flexibility for many travellers and I like to think we are pretty good at what we do.

    Hope that helps almost 10 years ago

  • +4

    Since you are going to Canada it would make senses to go with one of the Canadian insurance companies. One of the most obvious benefits is the comprehensive coverage (sports related injuries included in all plans). Medical care, hospitalization and repatriation also included.

    It is also easier to claim and receive your money back as opposed to foreign insurers. You don't have to pay with your money and then wait to get reimbursed. The Canadian insurer will pay directly to the hospital or doctor.

    If you want to pay extra you can get additional benefits such as routine check ups, eye exams and maternity coverage for pregnancies.

    Here;s some info about the options and the visitors programs (IEC, Working Holiday).
    You can also use this link to compare the quotes and apply online.

    http://arbetovinsurance.com/visitorstocanada/ over 6 years ago

    Answered by James via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada