1 answer

Entry into US and then onto Canada

almost 3 years ago about Canada

Hi, I’m a bit confused about entry into USA. I’m flying into Boston from UK for a long weekend and meeting Canadian relatives there. We were then hoping to drive across to Canada and then I would Fly back to the UK from Toronto. I understand that you have to apply for ESTA and also the Canadian equivalent. My question is; at US immigration would I satisfy the authorities that I have satisfactory travel arrangements to gain entry into the US? Also would I be allowed to travel across the border by private transport. My flights have been booked.

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Yes you shouldn't have any problem. Just make sure you have your relatives contact (address and phone) in case they want to call them to confirm your arragnements. But just with the return flight booked, you should be okay. almost 3 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada