2 answers

Best option for travel insurance

almost 4 years ago about Canada

I will be starting a snowboard internship at Sunpeaks BC, Canada in November. It is a 19 week internship where I will be receiving instruction in the first 3 weeks and then I will be working as an instructor for the remaining period.

I need a travel insurance that will cover snowboarding on my free time, on and off track, as well as during my work time.

2 Answers

  • 0

    We have used World Nomads. My inexpensive phone was stolen and they are dragging their feet. They have requested the same information again that I have twice provided. It is not looking good that they are going to pay. So, I would say beware of this company if you want valid claims paid. almost 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Hi Robert,

    Thanks for getting in touch.

    Our insurance policies can cover your time as a snowboarding instructor, however it's best to email service@worldnomads.com with your country of residence and details, so they can help you further.


    I'm sorry to hear that you feel like the team are dragging their feet. If you want me to look into your claim and ensure that that everything is as per the policy, please email your details to help@worldnomads.com

    All the best,

    Customer Experience Specialist
    World Nomads. almost 4 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada