1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Ella,

    If you're under the age of 31 you can still apply for the IEC (International Experience Canada) for up to 24 months. Read this page for further info: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp?country=au&cat=wh

    Hope that helps over 4 years ago

    Answered by Pearse via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
    • Thanks Pearse :) I think Im looking at combining the J1 twelve month visa then getting the 24 month IEC visa at the end of the J1. Thank you! Ella about 4 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Canada