0 answers

me and my two mates been living in toronto for a while and now we found a cool car we wanna buy to go travel around the states for summer...all the documents aren't a big deal the real problem seems to be getting a basic insurance,possibly short-term like 6 months,without spending a few thousand dollars and switch my nz driver licence to an ontario driver licence. does anybody know anything or can give me any tip about a cheap insurance company that deals with situations like that? i tried CAA but they were the one to tell me i have to switch licence and pay an annual fee of 7000 dollars!!

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada