2 answers

US citizen driving through Canada

over 8 years ago about Canada

I have a valid drivers license from the US. (Pennsylvania).

Do I need an international drivers license to drive in Canada?

My auto is insured in Pennsylvania, USA; will I need additional insurance to drive my auto in Canada?

2 Answers

  • 0

    No. I've driven through Canada with my U.S. license. over 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Your US drivers license is completely valid in Canada. No problems.

    Your insurance should be fine too, but just double check to be safe.

    Just remember a couple things - Making a right hand turn on a red light is always okay - and U-Turns are never allowed anywhere. over 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada