2 answers

Been in canada for 12 months but doing 2 weeks travelling in canada and USA before I fly home. will I definately be covered as I'm not in home country.? thanks

Asked by Lucylu via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    They have an info line u can call but as long as u aren't within 100 miles of home I don't see why not. almost 8 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Hi there,

    Sarah from worldnomads.com here.

    It's no problem purchasing a new policy even though you are already travelling if you are a UK citizen with a UK passport and UK permanent address. Just select UK as your country of permanent residence and choose the region that includes USA and Canada.
    As you are alrady travelling, there is a 3 day (72 Hour) waiting period for all benefits to come into effect, with the excpetion of emergency medical in the event you are involved in an accident witnessed by a third party. You can avoid this by purchasing the policy at least 3 days before the start date you require.

    If you do not meet the above residency requirements or have any further questions, please contact our customer service team using the contact us page on the website who will be more than happy to help.

    http://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx almost 8 years ago

    Answered by Sarah T via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Canada