1 answer

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hello - Katrina from worldnomads.com here.

    It is possible to buy travel insurance via worldnomads.com while travelling for residents of over 140 countries, including the UK.

    If your daughter is a UK citizen or permanent resident, then you can have your daughter review the plan to make sure it is right for her. If she is working or volunteering - just make sure you get the applicable working/adventure sport upgrade. More details on this here: http://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/adventure-travel-insurance.aspx

    Here is a link to get a quote and review the coverage available.

    If you're looking for medical insurance only, you may wish to review expat cover options for in country medical care, however this option (unlike travel insurance will not cover other costs like medical repatriation home or baggage/personal items.

    Please do contact out customer services tream for more details on coverage, terms, conditions and exclusions: http://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx almost 8 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Cambodia