2 Answers

  • 0

    I have checked before,,,read Ins policy,small print they exclude many things
    Be ware and safe my friend! about 8 years ago

  • 0

    Hello- Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    What you're looking for can only be provided by a specialist insurer.

    Cover for war zones or anywhere where you might put your life in danger (or you're warned not to travel due to the risk of kidnapping) is not covered by a general travel insurance policy or our plans.

    Contact the team at Cerberus Special Risks and they should be able to help:

    http://www.cerberusspecialrisks.com.au/ about 8 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Australia