2 answers

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hey if you can get a working holiday visa then it should be! You can go through a programme like this http://www.realgap.co.uk/australia-the-ultimate-aussie-package then you can get help sorting our your visa, bank account, tax files etc and then once you're there you'll have 12 months access to the job finding service so you'll be able to fit in travelling and working. over 9 years ago

    Answered by CatL via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    I did my working holiday visa without the package mentioned above and it was very easy. You just go to www.immi.gov.au (I think?) and apply for your visa. I found out within 2 days of applying. Once you get here, you apply for your tax file number, also online, and it is mailed to you within a week. Then you get a bank account, which is also easy. You just need a passport and mailing address. I found a job by walking into a place and handing them my CV. It also depends on the season, as more jobs are available in summer. Also remember you need an RSA to work in bars or restaurants. over 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Australia