4 Answers

  • 0

    As long as you have your australian passport, it shouldn't be a worry for you. If you are not a permanent resident, read this: http://www.australia-migration.com/page/Resident_Return_Visa/91 almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Alex Siegers via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    If you are an Australian permanent resident (however not a citizen) you'll need to have a copy of a RRV in your passport.

    If the visa in your passport has expired, you can get a new one before departing Australia. You can get a new residence visa easily by going to one of the Department of Immigration Offices, it's a fairly straight forward process - all you need is your passport (and your old passport is your expired visa is in that rather than your current passport). I've renewed mine a few times and it's always been fairly hasslefree process.

    I'm not sure what the fee for renewal is at the moment, however if you check http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/rrv.htm there's heaps of info how to go about this. almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Kaisa K via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    If an elderly lady has Permanent Residence status and lives in Australia, and is at present renewing her English Passport in order to go on a 12 night Xmas cruise Fremantle to Fremantle which will travel to Bali, will it be necessary to have a Re-entry Visa? over 8 years ago

    Answered by Ruth via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Dear sir / madam
    I have Nederland pass port i,m Moving austrelia Howt to get à permanent
    Residence in austrelia ?please let me know how we apply for austrelia permanent residence.
    Thank you over 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia