0 answers

Hi! I'm looking for travel insurance that will cover the general travel stuff including hiking, walking tours, bus tours, maybe some caving, and most importantly, dragonboat racing. I'm going to Malaysia for a competition in December, and I need coverage. I need to stress that this is a competitive sport, not just an easy, relaxing paddle.

I've looked at the "Activities" section of your coverage, and it does not say that it is covered.

My question would be: Is competitive dragonboat racing covered under any of your insurance policies?

Thank you!

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia