0 answers

My husband is American and I am Australian.
I have applied as an Australian resident.
We both live in Australia permanently.
He is not a permanent resident yet.
He is on a bridging Visa B.
What does he apply as?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of American River