1 answer

my 22 year old son has been in australia since October 2018. Medicare has just expired and he needs assistance. Can I insure it with you even if he is already in Australia?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Sabina,
    He sure can!
    When you purchase the policy, there will be a waiting period for coverage to kick in. Make sure you read the policy wording when purchasing the insurance on our website.
    If you have any further questions, email the team at info@worldnomads.com and they'll be able to help.
    All the best,
    Sarah - World Nomads over 1 year ago

Answer this question

Map of Australia