1 answer

My boyfriend is Australian, I am Canadian, he came here, and that's how we met. At the moment, he is travelling around the world for awhile before heading back home.

In a few months, I plan on getting a working holiday visa and heading to Australia to see him. Definitely in the new year. Now, I've got a pretty good idea of everything I'm going to need, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. Other than supplies like luggage, the visa, that required amount in your account, and some kind of travel/health insurance, am I forgetting something?

I'll likely have a place to stay lined up when I get there, and maybe if I'm lucky I can have a job set up too. I'm just trying to figure out how much this is all going to cost.


Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Actually, you should ask your boyfriend carefully because he is Australian. Wish you have a nice trip and good job. about 5 years ago

    Answered by TeresaMill via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia