1 answer

we are taking our motorhome to australia for one year on a carnet de passage which means it will still be registered in the uk. Australian insurance companies wont insure a uk registered vehicle and we cant find a UK insurance company who will insure a vehicle which will be in Australia for one year - can any one help please - we have tried UK and Australian caravan clubs, the RAC, and hundred of others.

1 Answer

Answer this question

Map of Australia