4 Answers

  • 0

    No, you'll need an International Drivers license. Basically what you need to do is go to your licensing office and ask for a International Test. Once done, if you obtain a certain mark then you are given a International license. over 6 years ago

  • 0

    An International Driver's Permit (IDP) doesn't require a test, just some cash. It is a document that translates your home license into different languages and also verifies that you are authorised to drive the class of vehicle you're claiming you're allowed to. Go to the NRMA/RAC in your city.
    Check out a few other Canada tips here:
    Phil from the safety Hub over 6 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    You'll need an international driver's licence, as well I would suggest you bring the one you use in your home country. over 6 years ago

  • 0

    You are allowed to drive on a foreign licence for up to 60 days. You can exchange your licence for a Canadian one if you are staying longer. Bring a drivers history/abstract to complete the exchange. I work in the licence bureau of Ontario- I know how these things work! over 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of Australia