1 answer

Hi guys,
I'm an Australian citizen/resident and am moving overseas to Ireland.. one of the visa requirements is to have private health insurance. I've called around a few places but no luck.. Does anyone know of anyone who offers this or who can help?

1 Answer

  • 0

    How many days you are going to stay in Ireland? Most of the European countries provide travel insurance for tourist. I far i know Ireland Government provide travel insurance for tourist. Travel insurance cover various filed like medical, health, crime. So travel insurance would be best for you. From this site http://www.covomo.com you will get more information about travel insurance in Europe.
    over 6 years ago

    Answered by Talukdar via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia