1 Answer

  • 0

    Try contacting one of the big Irish insurance companies and ask them about temporary "green card" vehicle insurance. This mob claim to be the biggest vehicle insurers: http://www.axa.ie/
    Because Ireland is in the European Union it should cover you for travel throughout Europe, but let them know your plans. over 6 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia