4 Answers

  • 0

    Should be no problem just declare them, but why would you bother we have great tea here too,( plus ones you can get in the uk ) we love the South African Rooibos tea and we can get that here too, but on all things you are not sure of just declare, Chris ( my Husband ) even brought in Honey! almost 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    You'll have to declare it.... which slows down the process of clearing customs. Not much point to that when you can get any type of tea you'd like here. Enjoy your visit, just watch out for the Drop Bears.
    Phil at the safety hub almost 6 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    The tea here does taste different to at home. From my experience, declaring it doesn't mean it will slow you down massively. I declared it and was asked exactly what I had and what quantity and was then waved straight through. over 5 years ago

  • 0

    My sister sent me elderflower tea from Sweden in her Christmas parcel to me (because I cannot find it here in Perth). It did not get thorough the customs!
    I bought honey in the Cocos Keeling Islands (which belongs to Western Australia) and the customs took that as will. DECLARE ALL food stuff when you come through the customs to Aussie! over 5 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Australia