2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi Alex - You ony require an intenational licence to drive in Australia, even for a motorhome / winnebago type vehicle... you can get this from your home country bfore you arrive, or if you are already in australia, visit the local roads and traffic authority for the state you are in. Enjoy your holiday!! almost 7 years ago

  • 0

    Yup,, you actually need a license to drive any kind of vehicle in Australia plus just make sure that if you would be caught without license then it would be really difficult for you.
    almost 7 years ago

    Answered by Mabel Irish via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Australia