2 Answers

  • 0

    You would need to have the right to work in Australia to even be considered, and for this you would need to apply through the Dept Immigration. If you have a specialised skill that is lacking in Australia then this might be able to be fast tracked, but considering the currently unemployment figures here, I doubt you would have a lot of luck. about 8 years ago

    Answered by LisaF via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Thanks for the response. Air traffic control is a very specialized skill. At least I have a good idea at which direction I need to proceed. about 8 years ago

Answer this question

Map of Australia