1 answer

I will be travelling from Vietnam into Cambodia over land but am unsure if i can get a 60 day Visa at the border or if i have to apply from UK. Trouble is i'm travelling all South east Asia and am unsure what date etc i will be going.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • +2

    Just went through Cambodia. Asked for a multiple entry, they only give single and when I went to the Cambodia Embassy the guy just laughed and said I have to pay to get back in. They only give 30 day visas almost 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Asia