2 answers

Also should I just go to a hospital or does anyone know somewhere good to go?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • +1

    I know an excellent private practice in Singapore. Mount Elizabeth Hospital. It's called The Hospital Dental Surgery. on level 4. There are a few specialists in there and they have different phone numbers depending on what type of work you need. The only number I have on me is 65 67378555. Perhaps you could call that number, tell them your problem and they will point you to the correct specialist. Good Luck.
    Jennifer from Spore almost 10 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    hey Jarrod, is this a "medical emergency"?
    If you're travelling and have developed a toothache, you need to call the emergency number supplied with your travel insurance policy. They'll advise you on what to do next, they'll tell you which facility is approved for your use, and smooth the whole process.
    On the other hand, if you're asking about medical tourism, and need some tooth whitening before your wedding next month, then I'm sure other users on this site will have some handy advice for you (like Jennifer did).
    But let me stress.... if this is a medical (dental) emergency, go through your travel insurance provider's channels (ie call the helpline number). Don't put yourself through the hassle of organising this for yourself. Use the service you've paid for. There's also a chance you might go somewhere not approved by your insurer and you won't be able to make a claim. Simply best if you go through the proper channels.
    Phil almost 10 years ago

    Answered by Ask Phil via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of Asia