2 answers

Does anyone know of any disabled travel companies and dietary travel companies that assist people travel o/s? How do other's do it? I have a walker, aren't terribly mobile, need lots of rest but want to seer Europe and Canada. Hubby is diabetic type one and coeliac requiring gluten free food and I have medical dietary requirements too. How do we holiday?

2 Answers

  • 0

    Hi Belinda,
    You can travel with a bit of planning and the right kind of travel assistance. I'm not sure where you are located, but I work with several reputable accessible travel agents who specialize in the exact travel you wish to do. My own website is www.travelinwheels.com, and we provide detailed accessibility information. My guess; however, is that you need a bit more assistance. I would recommend Debra Kerper at www.easyaccesstravel.com. She is a travel agent that works only with the disabled, and is a great resource. She has sent many people all over the world, and they had similar issues to you. Please feel free to reach out to either one of us if you need more assistance. Regards, Michell Haase, Founder, TravelinWheels over 9 years ago

    Answered by Michell Haase via Site_iconTravellr.com
  • 0

    Hello Belinda - have a look at https://www.tourismforall.org.uk/ they are UK Voice for Accessible Tourism and i am sure they can help you.
    we are providers of Specialist Medial Travel Insurance for UK residents and would be happy to try and help in any way we can. here is a link to Our Travel Blog http://wfti.co/mRm4ch

    hope that helps

    Tristan over 9 years ago

    Answered by WFTristan WFTristan via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of World