1 answer

I think I'll most likely need a separate uk adapter as well. If backpacking (indefinitely) what travel adapters would you advise? uk, eu, & us (my plugs are aussie)

Appreciate the advise in advance :-) Emma.

Asked by via Site_iconTravellr.com

1 Answer

  • +1

    EU adaptors cover most EU countries. However, the UK has a different plug which you can get an adaptor for. Also, the Scandanavian countries have a different one. You may also come across a different plug in Italy/Switzerland.
    You can buy universal adaptors before you go or when you get there, and if you don't want to buy one, most hostels rent out adaptors when you need them so that you don't have to carry one around with you. over 9 years ago

    Answered by Alex Siegers via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of World