1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi, it's Katrina from WorldNomads.com here:

    If you suddenly get sick or are in an accident and need to go to hospital, you should contact the 24 hour emergency assistance service provided with your travel insurance policy.

    The emergency assistance team will advise the best options and guide you through the whole process to help you find the nearest and most appropriate medical facility.

    If a perfectly good public hospital is available for you to go to, then it's unlikely that you'll be able to claim the full costs of a private hospital.

    Also be aware, if the emergency medical assistance team and your treating physician agree that treatment can be postponed, the insurer also has the right to send you home (repatriate you) to receive treatment in your country of permanent residence (i.e Spain). If this is the case, then you're not covered for ongoing medical care once back home.

    If you've got other questions about what you're covered for (and not) with World Nomads Travel insurance, do contact our Customer Services team direct - http://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx

    Safe travels over 9 years ago

Answer this question

Map of World