1 answer

Country of Residence

7 months ago about All Locations

Hi I'm a UK national but currently on exchange in New Zealand for 12 months so I was wondering whether for insurance purposes that means I am a UK or an NZ resident? My travels are starting and ending in NZ

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Alexandra, this forum is for travelers who want their questions answered by members of our travel community and allows our community members to share their travel tips.

    If you have a question directly related to our Travel Insurance please use our Contact us page (https://pp.worldnomads.com/contact-us) and someone from our team will be able to assist you with this.

    Safe travels! 7 months ago

Answer this question

Map of World