0 answers

I will be hiking between Lukla and Mount Everest Base Camp (<6000 m) in Nepal. My trekking company requires that I carry travel insurance that covers medical and helicopter evacuation in case of medical emergency (e.g. severe injury or altitude sickness).

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World