0 answers


My name is Alberto and I am trying to buy a travel insurance with World Nomadas to travel to China. I am from Spain but I work in United States under a working VISA (O1 visa). I pay my taxes here, and in Spain I am considered a no-resident. Can I get a US resident travel insurance?

Thank you

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World