1 answer

I have over 39C fever for 3 days and I would like to see a doctor and get me tested for dengue and malaria. Is this covered by the insurance? If yes are there any specific medical structures where I should go? I would be in Ayutthaya and Chiang Mai. How should I proceed?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Silvia,
    If you haven't already, please call our emergency team immediately on +61 2 8263 0470.
    They'll be able to help with next steps and getting help.
    Stay safe,
    Sarah - World Nomads over 1 year ago

Answer this question

Map of World