0 answers

I am UK resident only on paper, I actually live in Italy. It has been like this for nearly 2 years (waiting for Brexit deal).
With 'normal' insurance companies I don't qualify for any travel policy, because in the UK I haven't been in the country for the last 6 months and in Italy because my official residency is abroad.
QUESTION: Now I have to go to South Korea twice for a total of about 25 days. Can anyone tell me if there is a travel health insurance that can cover me irrespective of where my residency is (be it official or actual)?
Thank you very much

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World