1 answer

Car rental excess

7 months ago about New Zealand


My rental company offers a "protection plus" insurance that is supposed to cover the damage excess as well as the following:

Vehicle Damages up to EUR €5,500.00
Single vehicle accidents
Tyres, windows, windscreens
Undercarriage and roof damage
Third party damage
Towing and recovery charges
Lock out and key replacement
Miss-fuelling costs
Admin and loss of use
Weather related claims
Collisions with Animals

Is this needed when I already have the explorer plan from World Nomads?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Dimitri,
    Most of our plans cover rental vehicle excess coverage only. To double check this, click on our Help Desk section under Travel Insurance and select your country of residence.
    Hope this helps.
    Have a great trip,
    Sarah - World Nomads 6 months ago

Answer this question

Map of New Zealand