0 answers


I am going to trek for EBC route in Nepal. So far, I plan to hire a porter with me to hike along the trail. But your insurance term said ' You must be with a professional, qualified and licensed guide, instructor or operator.' So, If I have an accident, could my condition be applied in the insurance, such as the helicopter rescue. Thanks.

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World