1 answer

I'm from the UK and I'm planning on driving to Greece and I'll be passing through some non EU countries such as Serbia.

It's easy to find insurance for the EU countries but after that no one seems to know anyone that will insure me.

Someone suggested to me I could get some sort of tempory insurance on the borders of non EU countries.

Could anyone shed some light on this for me please. Thanks in advance.

Asked by Kyle Anthony via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Normally, you can buy local insurance at border crossings. You can also check the need for a sticker (called "Vignette") mandatory to travel on motorways in certain countries almost 3 years ago

    Answered by Kalte via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World