0 answers

Hi. i am a student who studying in china. and i have a 1 year valid student visa, i am holding an Indian passport.i booked two seperate s tickets one is from PEK to KUL(air asia)2nd one is KUL to TRV(malindo).i have checkin lugguge too.do i need any visa?
1 year vaild Student visa
Indian passport.
PEK to KUL (air asia)
KUL to TRV (malindo)
do ineed a visa?

Asked by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World