1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Calum. Kellie here from WorldNomads.com.
    Provided you buy the right level of cover, medical evacuation is included should something happens while trekking and it becomes medically necessary to evacuate you to the nearest and most suitable medical facility. It does depend on where you are from as to what level you need to choose. For example, if you're country of permanent residency is Australia, NZ,the UK or Ireland, then yes, Level 2 is the right one to choose if trekking up to 6000 metres (and Level 1 if your trek doesn't take you beyond 3000 metres). If you're from any other country listed, you will be covered under Level 1(Standard plan) as well as level 2 (Explorer plan) but please contact us directly for more information on the conditons of cover and we will be more than happy to help: https://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx
    Best wishes
    Kellie over 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

Answer this question

Map of World