1 Answer

  • 0

    HI James, Kursha from WorldNomads.com here. This really depends on where your from in the world.
    For example, if you're an Australian or New Zealand resident, we accept Visa and Master Card credit/debit cards.
    If you're from the USA or the UK, only a credit card can be used to pay.
    If you're from anywhere else in the world where World Nomads can provide a policy, then you can use your Visa, Master Card or Delta credit/debit card, however we can't accept Visa Electron.
    Hope this helps but if you have any specific insurance questions, please ask our service team directly who will be more than happy to help: https://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx
    Best wishes,
    Kursha almost 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of World