3 Answers

  • 0

    Hi Isabel, Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    Some plans allow you to specify certain items on your policy, however it depends on your country of residence. Usually you can do this when get a quote before you buy the policy (scroll down the quote page to see this option), and you must do this before it starts.

    Please contact our customer services team directly for full details and advise them of your country of residence (we try to keep the questions in "Ask a Nomad" for general travel questions, not policy related questions as this can be complex): http://worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx over 7 years ago

  • 0

    I'm looking to buy insurance to cover my camera equipment (about $2500) while in Thailand Dec. 3 thru Dec. 18. I live in the USA. almost 7 years ago

    Answered by Laurie Dunn via Site_iconWorldNomads.com
  • 0

    Surely you household contents insurance covers your items away from home? Mine does. almost 7 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app

Answer this question

Map of World