2 answers

My mother, who is a resident of Kazakhstan, is turning 70. I am looking for a travel insurance for her for 2 weeks in Turkey. Can someone recommend me an insurance product that would include both medical and travel cancellation expenses.

Asked by Rima via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    Have you tried your bank? Or Saga? over 6 years ago

    Answered by via Site_iconAsk a Nomad iPad app
  • 0

    Hi Rima, Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    The plans we offer for residents of Kazakhstan can only cover travellers up to 66 years old.

    If your mother is 69 years old at the commencement of her trip, then she might like to consider the cover from our insurer, ihi Bupa: http://global.ihi.com/

    Safe travels over 6 years ago

Answer this question

Map of World