1 answer

Complicated some what for having been away from Australia for 3 years, working (temporarily) in Geneva Switzerland at present, I assume my permanent residency/country is still Australia? Russian visa applications require a certificate specifying all the relevant details of the policy - incl. dates, coverage (min 30,000 EUR) etc. Really appreciate feedback from anyone who has lived through this process !!

Asked by SeasonSwiss via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

1 Answer

  • 0

    Any travel insurance you buy will issue you such a certificate, which will have your name, dates, amount of coverage, any other conditions. WorldNomads certainly would. over 7 years ago

    Answered by Katya SHA via Site_iconTravellr.com

Answer this question

Map of World