2 answers

Going to be domestic USA, and need temp. insurance. Travel or bonafide short-term with health insurance company?

Asked by Jessica via Site_iconWorldNomads.com

2 Answers

  • 0

    You can most definitely check us out a http://worldnomads.com/insurance.aspx. As I'm unaware of your country of residence, it's hard to inform you of what activities you'd be covered for or not, but feel free to drop me a line chris[at]worldnomads.com and I'll help steer you in the right direction.

    Cheers almost 9 years ago

  • 0

    can you tell me which plan i'd need to be completely covered for when wwoofing in europe? i wont know what tasks i'll be doing until i get there. almost 8 years ago

Answer this question

Map of World