1 answer

My partner is 18 years old and will be traveling with me to london.
Will she need her own insurance or is she a dependent.
I am 25, have nationality and will be able to work more then she will. so she will be dependent on me, ie money, support, life.

Is this true ?

1 Answer

  • 0

    Hi Jesse, Katrina from WorldNomads.com here.

    It really is up to you - you can buy 2 single plans or, if you are both from the same country of residence, you can buy a family or couple plan as this covers 2 people under the maximum age limit shown (The type of plan you can choose will depend on your country of residence)

    Either way, you must list your name and your partner's name to be covered on the policy when you buy it. For your reference, with plans from WorldNomads, there is no price difference if you are buying 2 singles or one family or couple plan if there are only 2 people travelling.

    Our definition of a dependent is usually determined by your country of residence. Generally it is restricted to dependent children under 18 who are travelling with accompanying adults from the same country of residence and on the same itinerary.
    You'll see our exact definitions in our FAQs - https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-insurance/travel-insurance-questions.aspx

    (apologies for the delayed response - your question disappeared into our Ask A Nomad service, which is usually used for general travel questions only. Our customer services team area always available for faster answers - http://www.worldnomads.com/contactus.aspx ) over 7 years ago

Answer this question

Map of World