Craig Levy

Craig Levy

From the network
Living in:

Australia Australia


February 2011

Travel stamps (1)

  • +1 rating

    I am travelling to hawaii in june and have a passport,but do i need a visa ?

    Yes you need a visa for the United States and can apply online at Cost is $14.00 Aus paying by credit card about 9 years ago

  • 0 rating

    What is the best method for travel between cities and locations in Switzerland?

    Yes just came back from Switzerland after christmas 26th Dec -16TH time for travel and had most of the carriges to ourselves.I used the Flexipass which allows many extras, discounts on cable cars ,buses etc.I would recommend doing it in 1st class on the" ICE Trains",very comfortable seats and food is served to your seat, or you can go to the dining car, and i didnt find it expensive being an Aussie.Also Wi Fi and power plug next to the seat for computers ..i phone etc.There is also plenty of room for suitcases .Looking into 2nd class seemed a bit more cramped ..not that im a snob ,but if your going for a great holiday do it in a nice way.I highly recommend going to Zermatt-Matterhorn and take the cable car ..amazing exerience. about 9 years ago