From the Site_iconWorldNomads.com network

August 2015

  • 0 rating

    Tourist visas for work

    it is always better to have paperwork sorted before you go. I know for some places in south east asia the official laws and regulations are very vague and the way they are enforced changes every year so the information online wont be much use, and you will just need to go on a visitors visa and then figure it out when you get there. China has a more standardised immigration system from what I understand so you are best served by asking someone in Chinese immigration about it directly. over 4 years ago