From the network

June 2013

  • 0 rating

    What kind of mobile and how much

    There are a couple providers. I recommend Far East tones. You can buy a burner phon for about $30 usd plus another $5 for a SIM card. Then you can go to 711 and buy mins. $30 of mins will probably last you 2 months. You need to show your passport to get a SIM card. If you already have a phone that uses a SIM card just bring that and buy the SIM card. It will save you $30 for a small burner phone. over 7 years ago