Roman Kalyakin

Roman Kalyakin

From the network

August 2010

Travel stamps (2)

  • 0 rating

    Somebody knows if there is a border crossing from China to Myanmar?

    It used to be possible to cross at Mae Sai from China and go further inland, but for this one needed a permit and a guide with a car. All of the above could be arranged with a tourist agency in Kungming and was quite pricey. I'm not sure if it works now, but can easily be checked in Kungming. over 10 years ago